Our Pubs Marketing team is hiring!!!
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Brand Manager of the Pubs division, the Marketing Coordinator has responsibility for the execution of both national and local marketing initiatives to drive and build both sales and guest count. Assist with the development and coordination of materials and communications to the Pubs Restaurant network.
As a valuable member of the Pubs brand team, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated, creative thinker and multi-tasker. The successful candidate is hard working, but also someone who embodies the brands’ social spirit and truly values the time taken to enjoy a good pint in great company.
Your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead or assist the management and creation of marketing and materials for both Corporate locations and franchise partners
- Lead or assist in the execution of marketing programs such as National promotions and campaigns, events and local store marketing, as well as execution of both food and beverage menus
- Applies overall brand strategies to the planning and implementation of all national and local marketing campaigns
- Work directly with graphic designers and internal digital team to create promotional materials for local restaurant marketing activations
- Work collaboratively with other supporting Cara marketing teams to maximize synergies across brands
- Manages CMS for internal LRM Tool Kit and guest facing website
- Manage the Pubs email marketing channel, including the deployment calendar, working directly with the internal digital team
- Manage the Pubs social marketing calendar on all online platforms to align with overall key brand initiatives
- Assist in the management of the brand budget through processing payments/ invoices
- Assist with coordination of menu launches, ensuring accurate and timely distribution of materials
- Coordinate and assist with local store marketing for all new stores and renovations
- Assisting the Brand Manager with day-to-day marketing tasks, local marketing projects and activities as requested.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Energetic, self-starter and team player
- Extensive knowledge on multiple social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are mandatory)
- Familiar with Instagram Live, Facebook Live & Snap Chat broadcasting, capturing live content as well as upcoming social trends
- General knowledge of sustainability initiatives and strategies as it relates to the restaurant industry
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications and/or digital media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum one-year experience in a full service restaurant/bar is a strong asset
- Strong organization and computer skills
- Strategic agility
- Positive energy with the ability to implement an element of fun in all they do
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those under considerationw will be contacted
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
At this time we do not require agency assistance with the recruitment of this role.