The Milestones Team is looking to hire an Assistant Brand Manager for our Marketing team!
The Assistant Brand Manager has responsibility for the execution of the brand’s national marketing plan through creative development and execution, food ideation and innovation, and identifying new innovative ways to profitably drive traffic to all Milestones restaurants across Canada.
As the ideal candidate, your duties and main responsibilities will include – but are not limited to:
- Lead or assist in the execution of all national marketing programs such as promotions, events, or tests
- Develop and lead the Milestones local restaurant marketing strategy
- Work closely with the Culinary and Beverages teams to develop new food and drink offerings that are rooted in guest insights and drive sales and traffic
- Play a key project manager role on the Milestones food team to keep the team on track to execute new food initiatives
- Work cross-functionally with the Operations, Sourcing, Finance, and Legal teams to bring projects from ideation to execution in-store
- Perform post-game analysis on projects to determine ROI
- Lead the development of creative strategy and creative execution working with Cara’s in-house creative agency on specific programs
- Lead or assist in the creation and execution of various advertising tools within digital, direct mail, OOH, etc.
- Assist in the management of the brand budget, including PO and invoice management
As the ideal candidate, you will offer:
- Minimum 2-5 years brand management experience – restaurant or retail experience preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills
- University Degree, BBA, B.Comm preferred
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join the Milestones Corporate Marketing Team, please apply online today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted - no phone calls please.
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.