Cara is looking for a CRM Marketing Specialist to join our growing digital marketing team.
This role will report to the Director, CRM and will play a key role in strengthening Cara’s direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives. This person will collaborate with 8 of Canada’s favourite restaurant brands to develop and execute CRM communication strategies through email, push notifications, in-app messaging, and other digital channels. The iconic Brands this person will be working on include Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s, East Side Mario’s, Milestones, Bier Markt and Fionn MacCool’s.
- Collaborate with 8+ of Canada’s favourite restaurant brands in the strategic planning of their direct-to-consumer communications
- Research and understand the customer journey and purchase cycle (in-store, and online)
- Help develop CRM and channel communication strategy including email, in-app messaging, push notifications, and other digital channels
- Utilize SalesForce Marketing Cloud to execute direct-to-consumer communications
- Support lifecycle/triggered campaign development, setup, QA and reporting
- Test content marketing efforts to drive actionable insights about our messaging, segmentation and channel strategies
- Track KPIs and report effectiveness of campaigns on a regular cadence
- Develop relationships and leverage learnings with our Brand marketing teams
- Analyze and provide recommendations to the brand marketing teams on how to improve their email marketing success, including open rates, clicks and onsite engagement. Monitor and report on results monthly.
- Collaborate with our in-house graphics and web design team to create impactful Guest communications that engage our Guests and drive sales
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical understanding of the technologies associated with the role, namely email automation and CRM platforms
- Proficient in SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in Excel
- Proficient with languages SQL and AMPScript .
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS is beneficial
- Passion for data-driven lifecycle marketing
- Outstanding project management and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to balance an intense attention to detail with swift execution
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
- Strong team orientation and proven collaboration skills
- You are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-solving attitude.
- You want to join a growing team, at a growing company!
Why Join CARA?
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team
- We offer a competitive salary, with a lucrative bonus plan and best-in-class benefits
- We have one of the coolest offices you’ll find (gym, cafeteria, unlimited coffee!) located at 199 Four Valley Drive, Vaughan (near Vaughan Mills)
- You will be working on some of Canada’s oldest, most well-known brands!
- 20% Discount at Cara's branded restaurants
Successful candidates must demonstrate behaviours consistent with Cara’s Culture Statement – At Cara we make everyone feel special!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants, and will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
Please note that an offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with us however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please.
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.