Our Guest Experience team is actively searching for Bilingual (English / French) Call Centre Representatives.
** Please note this role will be relocating to our head office in Vaughan in February
All candidates must be able to work in Vaughan **
The Consultant will be a part of the CARA Guest Services Team and will work with CARA’s branded restaurants to provide the perfect guest experience. The Consultant will be responsible for processing all Guest complaints, concerns and inquiries accurately while ensuring all standards are achieved. Selected candidates will be the first point of contact for our Guests.
- Create personalized responses to guests concerns on social media.
- Managing guest interactions on various social media platforms.
- Listen and process Guest concerns, comments and inquiries by phone, email, survey response and via social media.
- Ensures all concerns are escalated to the correct departments for review as set out in department standards.
- Provide Guests with detailed answers for any questions or inquiries for all of our CARA Brands.
- Ensures has current and excellent knowledge of current menu and promotional offers for all supported Brands.
- Performs other duties assigned.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to adapt performance based on feedback and coaching.
- Defusing irate Guests.
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Personable and outgoing.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Active listening and questioning skills
- Keyboarding skills, proficient with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to motivate and inspire associates
- Maintaining a positive and productive shift
- High school diploma required or higher preferred
- 2 years sales and customer service experience (over the phone) an asset
- Experience in communications and Social Media an asset
- Bilingualism a requirement (English/French)
- Work is performed in a world class team focused Call Centre environment
- Extended periods of sitting and computer use
- Flexibility in hours, required to work weekends, required to work evening shifts and holidays
- Working towards achieving individual and departmental KPI’s
- Reports to Guest Services Supervisor and Call Centre Management Team
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online today!
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with us, however only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process