CARA Operations Limited is growing!!!
We are currently recruiting for an Email and Web Designer to join our team!
Cara Digital is looking for an Email and Web Designer to join our growing in-house Digital Marketing & Creative team. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Creative, this new role will be responsible for developing and deploying email campaigns and also front-end maintenance, development and optimization of our websites. This individual will be a shared resource across 8-10 brands, and will need to build a number of systems and processes.
- Optimizing front-end code for email marketing campaigns using Salesforce marketing cloud.
- Working with CRM team on campaigns deployment, strategy and planning.
- Creating and designing compelling email marketing campaigns.
- Create compelling landing pages that can live within or outside our brand websites and be used for CRM acquisition, contests or coupons
- Responsible for owning content updates and optimizations to our brand websites including adding new web banners, location pages, and menu descriptions
- Adding tracking tags to website for digital advertising purposes
- Developing an ongoing process for optimizing our websites for search
- Making strategic recommendations to our brand teams to increase website load times, decrease bounce rates, and enhance the UX for our customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Diploma or degree in Graphic or Web Design, Visual Communications or Computer Science
- 2-4 years of experience designing for web
- Deep understanding of responsive design
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tool
- Advanced knowledge of CMS technologies like Wordpress
- A personal portfolio that demonstrates capabilities
- You love food almost as much as you love a beautiful UI
- You enjoy pressure situations and can think on the fly
- You’re interested in food trends, current events and pop culture
- You don’t need to be assigned work, you find and/or create it
- You are a creative thinker, energetic, self-starter, analytical and resourceful
- You work well on your own, but thrive in team environments. Multi-tasking and organization are your best asset
- You want to join the fastest growing team at a growing company!
Why Join CARA?
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team
- We offer a competitive salary, with a lucrative bonus plan and best-in-class benefits
- We have one of the coolest offices you’ll find (gym, cafeteria, unlimited coffee!)
- You will be working on some of Canada’s oldest and most well-known brands!
Successful candidates must demonstrate behaviours consistent with Cara’s Culture Statement – At Cara we make everyone feel special!
If this exciting role is of interest to you, please apply online today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process