Cara Digital is growing again!
We’re looking for a Copywriter to join our digital marketing & creative team. Reporting to the Senior Creative Manager, this person would work on creative ideas and copy for eight national restaurant brands including Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, East Side Mario’s, Montana’s and many more! You would help concept and create email campaigns, digital ads and radio/TV scripts, just to name a few.
- Work with the Senior Creative Manager and brand teams from conception to completion on creative projects. This includes following our existing briefing process, ideating, writing copy and delivering approved content on time
- Write copy for everything, from digital ads to menus, TV commercials to emails
- Create content that is consistent with our brand guidelines including look, feel and tone
- Assist on digital photoshoots with creative direction
- Present final campaigns/content to brand leaders and senior leadership with confidence and clarity
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 1-2 years of full-time copywriting experience working in an agency or corporate role
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Copywriting, Creative Writing or other related field
- Not only familiar with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but someone who stays on top of current digital trends
- Ability to take on multiple projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Not only a wordsmith, but an overall creative thinker who can offer visual creative direction
- You love food
- You have a thing for details
- You’re a pop culture junkie who always knows what’s trending
- You’re great at multitasking
- You’re a creative leader with a passion for fresh ideas and thumb-stopping content
- You are self-motivated, innovative, possess strong organizational and time-management skills, and have a problem-solving attitude
- You want to join the fastest growing team, at a growing company!
Why Join CARA?
- You’d be joining a close-knit, innovative team
- We offer a competitive salary, with a lucrative bonus plan and best-in-class benefits
- We have one of the coolest offices you’ll find (gym, cafeteria, unlimited coffee!)
- You will be working on some of Canada’s oldest, most well-known brands
Successful candidates must demonstrate behaviours consistent with Cara’s Culture Statement – At Cara we make everyone feel special!
Please apply online. We thank all candidates for their interest but can only contact those we feel are most qualified for this role.
As part of our accessibility commitment, We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants, and will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies.
Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.