Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
Kelseys, St. John's Newfoundland is Now Hiring Bartenders
- Inform Guests of beverage selection
- Prepare all beverages to Brand standard
- Maintain bar cleanliness, organization and Brand appearance
- Adhere to all liquor laws and regulations
- Promote and engage all Guests in Local and National promotions
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Previous experience as a bartender in a high volume casual dining restaurant an asset
- Provincial Responsible Alcohol Service training mandatory
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Team oriented with the ability to build and foster positive relationships
- Energetic, personable, confident and engaging
- Able to work flexible shifts
- Excellent team work and communication skills
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Cara brands
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 700 restaurants across Canada