The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has ss300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
Restaurant General Manager
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience.
- Ambassador of the Perfect Guest Experience. Driving knowledge around our food and beverage program, as well as hospitality and salesmanship;
- Coaching your Management team and Associates on a daily basis for development and success;
- Managing the floor and flow of business, role modeling and upholding standards, dress code and operating systems in the Front of House;
- Driving sales and local restaurant marketing initiatives to build business;
- Accountable for business planning for the restaurant, key financial goals;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years hospitality industry experience in a self directed leadership role;
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management or equivalent;
- Proven success with both people development in a leadership position and long-term sales growth;
- Proven ability to achieve results through others;
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills;
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor' and in the community.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the CARA Team, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.