The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has ss300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for a Line Cook to join our BOH team in Pickle Barrel Newmarket.
- Deliver top quality food and service to all Guests and team members;
- Manage inventory, food and company assets;
- Ensure consistency of quality, portion control and plated presentation;
- Work collaboratively with the kitchen staff;
- Promote and communicate safe food handling directives, temperatures specifics and sanitation;
- Learn all areas of the Kitchen and grow as a leader;
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience or relevant restaurant experience;
- Red Seal Certification an asset;
- Food Handler’s Certification;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines;
- Passion for food and service.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please apply online today.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in opportunities with us. Only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.