We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Swiss Chalet is currently looking for a Restaurant Assistant Manager for our Burnaby, British Columbia location.
- Assists in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Swiss Chalet restaurant as directed by the General Manager;
- Develop the ability to effectively run both BOH and FOH operations and lead all shifts to brand standards;
- Assist with the developments of associates;
- Assist with ensuring that the store is operating to all standards of a "Benchmark Restaurant", and creating a Perfect Guest Experience every time.
- Previous front of house management experience;
- Minimum of 1 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Post secondary degree/diploma in Business Administration or equivalent;
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
CARA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we thank all candidates who apply for this role however, only those under consideration will be contacted.