Cara Operations Limited is growing! We are looking for a Finance Administrator – Cash Management/Treasury to join our Finance team.
Reporting to the Supervisor-Treasury & Banking, this Finance Administrator role is responsible for the coordination of all Cash Management/Treasury activities related to cash, credit card and gift card reconciliation as well as other related activities.
As the ideal candidate, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Daily bank reconciliation related to cash & credit cards, to include communication with locations & banks to resolve outstanding items and discrepancies
- Daily reports and file uploads into reconciliation system
- Daily management of cash/coin drop orders
- Weekly processing of Gift Card transactions
- Weekly analysis & reconciliation of various bank accounts
- Weekly booking of journal entries
- Month-end activities with tight deadlines
- Quarterly reconciliation & analysis of Gift Card liability
- Cheque Stop Payment processing
- Deposit slips/bags administration
- New location/Franchised/Closed locations banking administration
- Communication with bank and credit card companies on an ongoing basis for inquiries and to resolve discrepancies
- Chargeback administration
- Other banking duties, as required
The Required skills for this role:
- Min 2 year Account Reconciliation experience, specifically related to banking transactions, using reconciliation software as well as experience with online Banking platforms
- Strong Excel (intermediate level) and computer skills a must
- JDE experience is an asset
- College and/or University education is an asset
- Enrollment in CPA program, a plus
- Self-driven and results-orientated
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organization and priority setting skills to coordinate activities for multiple projects
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer service mindset
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply today
As part of our accessibility commitment, We are committed to providing an accessible environment for all of our customers, employees, and job applicants, and will make available to any selected applicants accommodations and/or accessible formats should he/she require.
Please note that an offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process
We thank all candidates for their interest in opportunities with us however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or emails please.
At this time, we do not require assistance from recruitment agencies. Any candidates submitted via staffing and employment agencies will not be considered.