Welcome to the Roadhouse, re-invented. We’re about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, always indulging outrageously, and never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We’re about making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
We are looking for a front of house Restaurant Supervisor at our Kenmount Road, St. John’s location. As a Restaurant Supervisor, passion and enthusiasm for developing people and engaging with staff to create a fun atmosphere.
- Assist in managing shift schedule and control labour costs;
- Assist Publican in recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff;
- Ensure team members apply brand principles and standards to improve guests experience;
- Assist with the ongoing development of team members (ongoing feedback, coaching and Performance Reviews);
- Ensure Kelseys adheres to all legislative and government guidelines (i.e. proper safe food and beverage service, AGCO, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.;
- Adhere to Food Safety guidelines;
- Oversee the execution of front line service and marketing programs;
- Minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous training experience is a definite asset!;
- Post-Secondary education, in education or hospitality an asset;
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs;
- Understanding of fundamental training principles and adult learning techniques;
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines;
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.