Montana's is looking for Restaurant Supervisors for our Sault Ste. Marie Location!
Montana’s is an escape to a friendly, wilderness environment with fresh cooking and genuine hospitality. We enjoy taking our guests back to simpler times. As we continue to be one of Canada’s fastest growing restaurant concepts, we continue our quest for great people to join our restaurants!
As a Restaurant Supervisor, passion and enthusiasm for developing people and engaging with staff to create a fun atmosphere are a must!
- Assist in managing shift schedule and control labour costs
- Assist Publican in recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff
- Ensure team members apply brand principles and standards to improve guests experience
- Assist with the ongoing development of team members (ongoing feedback, coaching and Performance Reviews)
- Ensure pub adheres to all legislative and government guidelines (i.e. proper safe food and beverage service, AGCO, Occupational Health & Safety Act, WHMIS, Human Rights Code, Employment Standards, etc.
- Adhere to Food Safety guidelines
- Encourage and exemplify the pub culture through effective leadership
- Oversee the execution of front line service and marketing programs
- Oversee the strict application of pub principles and standards to improve guest experience
- Minimum 1-2 years supervisory experience in foodservice/hospitality industry; previous training experience is a definite asset!
- Post-Secondary education, in education or hospitality an asset
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Understanding of fundamental training principles and adult learning techniques
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
- Understanding pub culture and the ability to transfer this into behavior for all employees
CARA | Careers |Restaurant Managers - Montana's
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online by clicking "Apply Now" below
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Cara team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.