Kelseys is Canada's Original Roadhouse, reinvented. The home of burly burgers, two-handed sangrias and wings done eight ways. We are na-cho average meal stop, always indulging outrageously, never letting a road trip become a guilt trip. We're about fresh ingredients prepared in-house, making every journey better and every plate a delicious one.
Ready to hit the road at the Original Roadhouse?
Kelseys Original Roadhouse is looking for a Manager, Guest Experience at our Bank St. South Keys Shopping Centre location in Ottawa to join our front of house team.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen;
- Assists in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Kelseys restaurant as directed by the General Manager (GM);
- Accountable for key financials and Key Performance Indicators in partnership with the management team;
- Develops the ability to effectively run both dining room and kitchen operations and lead all shifts to Brand standard;
- As a fully trained Manager, supports the GM in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development an asset;
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams;
- Strong leadership and communication skills;
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community;
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" - Passion for People and Excellence;
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please apply today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Kelseys team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.