Milestones is looking for a General Manager for our Guelph location!
At Milestones, we are all about ensuring that Every Guest Leaves Happy, every time, and we are looking for General Managers who can lead a team to fulfill that vision. Hospitality is innate in every member of our team. We believe when we work together, we can deliver a Perfect Experience to our Guests. We believe in promoting from within wherever possible and challenging ourselves to always bring the Perfect Experience to every Guest.
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant as directed by the Regional Manager
- Accountable for financials (Sales, SRS, IBCC, EBITDA) and KPI's (Net Promoter, Guest Experience, Steritech, Engagement, Turnover) in partnership with the corporate management team.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen.
- Develops the ability to effectively run both front and back of the house and lead all shifts to Brand standard.
- As a fully trained General Manager, supports the Regional Manager in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development.
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management and/or proven personal commitment to professional development an asset
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth
- Proven ability to achieve results through others
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company
- Proven entrepreneurial spirit through having presence "on the floor" and in the community
The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Cara's Culture Statement, We Create Perfect Guest Experiences Because We Genuinely Care About Our Guests. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Milestones team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.