The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has ss300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for a Restaurant Managers who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience.
- Assists in the day-to-day leadership and management of a Pickle Barrel restaurant as directed by the General Manager (GM);
- Accountable for key financials (Sales, SRS, IBCC, EBITDA) and KPI’s (Net Promoter, Guest Experience, third party auditing service, Engagement, Turnover) in partnership with the management team;
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen;
- Develops the ability to effectively run both front and back of the house, and lead all shifts to Brand standard;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years hospitality industry experience in a leadership role or equivalent;
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management or equivalent;
- Proven success with both people development in leadership positions and long-term sales growth;
- Proven ability to achieve results through others;
- Demonstrate ability to attract and retain excellent performers and to develop high performing teams;
- Leadership and communication: has a leadership style that is developmental vs. policing, promotes a culture of dialogue, role models values and practices of the company;
The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Cara's Culture Statement, We Create Perfect Guest Experiences Because We Genuinely Care About Our Guests. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today!
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Pickle Barrel team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.