SHERWOOD PARK Is Now Hiring Dishwashers
- Keep work area, plate ware, utensils and equipment clean and sanitized at all times
- Perform all opening, closing and cleaning tasks as instructed
- Adhere to Health and Safety policies and procedures outlined in the Health and Safety Program
- Follow safe food handling procedures at all times
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- This position may include lifting of items up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work flexible shifts
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- A complimentary Management Meal during every shift
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Cara brands
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 700 restaurants across Canada