Montana's is looking for a Assistant Manger at our Brampton location at 9065 Airport Road.
Montana’s is an escape to a friendly, wilderness environment with fresh cooking and genuine hospitality. We enjoy taking our guests back to simpler times. As we continue to be one of Canada’s fastest growing restaurant concepts, we continue our quest for great people to join our restaurants!
We are looking for leaders who are passionate about people and experts in providing the Perfect Guest Experience. We are currently looking for a Assistant General Manager to assist with leading one of our Montana's locations. Your primary focus will be to support the General Manager in managing Restaurant operations to ensure profitability and superior guest experiences and will also be accountable for leading the team in a high volume location.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and management of the restaurant as directed by the Regional Manager and General Manager
- Accountable for financials (Sales, SRS, IBCC, EBITDA) and KPI's (Net Promoter, Guest Experience, Steritech, Engagement, Turnover) in partnership with the corporate management team.
- Responsible for timely progress through the Restaurant Leader Certification Program, taking on additional responsibilities as learning and skill enhancements happen.
- Develops the ability to effectively run both front and back of the house and lead all shifts to Brand standard.
- As a fully trained Assistant General Manager, supports the General Manager in all aspects of operating a "Benchmark Restaurant" to the Brand standards, creating a perfect guest experience every time while focusing on on-going associate development.
What will you need to focus on?
- Guest Experience
- People Development
- Sales and Profitability
- Standards and Controls
What do we need from you?
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Manager in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume
- Post-secondary education, preferably in hospitality and/or business related field
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
- Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
- Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
Who is our ideal candidate?
- Drive – You are happy, but not satisfied. You keep raising the stakes with your associates, your operation and most importantly, yourself. You are not afraid to take decisive action. This inspires confidence in your associates and helps drive a perfect Guest experience every time.
- Inspiration – You are a new-fashioned leader. You are a collaborator and you build teams that are rich in talent and self-motivation. Your style is not rigid, but flexible, and you can accommodate the styles of others in your own. Most of all, you act with integrity, value diversity and create a contagious passion around pleasing your Guests.
- Anticipation – You can imagine what the future will look like and you can create a vision for growth. This makes you highly proactive. You also understand the business and how things inter-relate, and can manage both the big picture and the smallest detail. You anticipate barriers that lie ahead and this make you more willing to take the appropriate risks.
- Focus - You can set priorities and work fast. You do not fear ambiguity and change, but feel comfortable with both. You can separate what is urgent from what is important while staying agile and adaptable at all times. The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Cara’s Principles.
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply today and HURRY!
Some opportunities may exist with our Franchise partners which are independently owned and operated.
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.