Check out our latest job opportunity for Line Cooks at BIER MARKT – North York
Have a passion for food? Have a passion for Bier? At Bier Markt we believe 'Bier is beautiful' and it deserves a sophisticated experience. By guiding our Guests through the art of pairing over 150 Biers with from-scratch meals all set to the sounds of live entertainment we create an unforgettable dining experience rooted in exploration and discovery.
Whether you crave the rush of the floor or prefer keeping the show running from behind the scenes, we've got a home for you here at Bier Markt. Whatever your talents, you'll find a challenging and rewarding opportunity to do what you love.
As a Line Cook, your primary focus will be to oversee the execution of the brand menu as well as the restaurant kitchen operations and controls according to company standards.
• Deliver top quality food and service to all Guests and team members
• Manage inventory, food and company assets
• Ensure consistency of quality, portion control and plated presentation
• Work with your full kitchen team
• Promote and communicate safe food handling directives, temperatures specifics and sanitation
• Learn all areas of the Kitchen and grow as a leader
• Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures
• Minimum 2-3 years relevant restaurant experience.
• Red Seal Certification an asset
• Food Handler’s Certification
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines
• Passion for food and service
Interested? If your skills and career goals match what we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please let us know if you require interview accommodation.
Please email your resume to: